Architecture Project Management in Vereeniging, Gauteng
Architecture Project Management in Services
Architecture Project Management in Vereeniging, Gauteng.
is the application of processes, methods, knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to meet the project requirements and experience to achieve the project objectives, it is a critical competence that has a positive influence on organization results and society.
Project management has been proven to be the most effective method of delivering products within cost, schedule, and resource constraints.
You will gain a strong working knowledge of the basics of project management and be able to immediately use that knowledge to effectively manage work projects.
Project management is run by project manager.
A Project manager is a change agent: he makes project goals his own and use his skills and expertise to inspire a sense of shared purpose within the project team.
A project manager enjoys the organized adrenaline of new challenges and the responsibility of driving business results.
There are five groups in project management processes:
- Monitoring and Controlling
Some of the project management areas:
- Human resources
- Risk management
- Stakeholder management
Why do we use project management?
Project management is aimed at producing an end product that will effect some change for the benefit of the organisation that instigated the project. It is the initiation, planning and control of a range of tasks required to deliver this end product.
Projects that require formal management are those that:
- produce something new or altered, tangible or intangible
- have a finite timespan: a definite start and end
- are likely to be complex in terms of work or groups involved
- require the management of change
- require the management of risks
Project management investments will have many benefits, such as:
- providing a greater likelihood of achieving the desired results
- ensuring efficient and best value use of resources
- satisfying the differing needs of the project’s stakeholders